Selling Your Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for selling your home.
Every home is different and each seller has unique requirements and goals. Working with a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR® brings value to the process by helping you effectively prepare, position, and price your home. In other words: assist you in obtaining the most amount of money, with the least amount of inconvenience, in the timeframe that’s best for you!
Let us help you move forward.
A great agent helps you better understand the selling process. His or her knowledge of the local market, and expertise in pricing and negotiating, are important assets in getting the most for your house. They’re someone who will keep you informed and involved in the process, and offer suggestions that might improve the visibility of your home to potential buyers. The combination of a solid marketing plan, targeted media exposure, and a powerful network of local and out-of-town buyers is a key factor in getting your home sold.
Don’t settle - select a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR® to guide you through the selling process today. Put our over six decades of proven results to work for you!
View the latest seasonal guide on things to consider when purchasing a home.
The current guide includes:
- Should I Sell My House This Winter?
- Expert Insights for Today’s Sellers
- What Growing Housing Supply Means for Current Homeowners
- What’s Ahead for Mortgage Rates and Home Prices?
- Top Reasons Homeowners Are Selling
- What You Need To Know About Home Equity
- What Increased Housing Supply Means for Current Homeowners
- Your Home’s Asking Price Matters More Now Than Ever
- How an Agent Helps Sell Your House
- A Checklist for Selling Your House
- Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Professional