Selling Your Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for selling your home.
Every home is different and each seller has unique requirements and goals. Working with a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR® brings value to the process by helping you effectively prepare, position, and price your home. In other words: assist you in obtaining the most amount of money, with the least amount of inconvenience, in the timeframe that’s best for you!
Want to know what your home is worth?
If one of the driving factors of your online research is to determine the potential value of your home, we’ve got you covered! To receive an automated home valuation that not only calculates a value range for your property, but also estimate your equity position – the value of your home, minus your outstanding mortgage debt, and keeps you updated monthly, enter your property address in the window below.
Let us help you move forward.
A great agent helps you better understand the selling process. His or her knowledge of the local market, and expertise in pricing and negotiating, are important assets in getting the most for your house. They’re someone who will keep you informed and involved in the process, and offer suggestions that might improve the visibility of your home to potential buyers. The combination of a solid marketing plan, targeted media exposure, and a powerful network of local and out-of-town buyers is a key factor in getting your home sold.
Don’t settle - select a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR® to guide you through the selling process today. Put our over half-century of proven results to work for you!
View the latest seasonal guide on things to consider when selling a home.
The current guide includes:
- 5 Reasons To Sell This Winter
- What Experts Are Saying About the Market
- What’s the Latest on Mortgage Rates?
- Over 50% of Homes Have At Least 50% Equity
- Thinking of Selling Your Home? The Waiting Is the Hardest Part.
- Have You Outgrown Your Starter Home?
- You Need More Than a Guide. You Need a Sherpa.
- Regardless of the Price, You’re Going to Need Advice
- Why You Shouldn’t “For Sale By Owner”
- Tips to Sell Your Home Faster
- Top 4 Renovations for the Greatest Return on Investment
- Is Your House "Priced To Sell Immediately"?
- The Role Access Plays in Getting Your House Sold
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional