Buying A Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for buying your home.
Buying a home is likely the biggest investment you will ever make. So when you're ready to make a move - whether it's buying a new home in a different neighborhood or relocating your family to the area - you'll want a trusted, experienced partner like a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR to guide you through the home-buying process.
With over a half-century of proven results, Patterson-Schwartz has earned the reputation as the leading local, independent real estate company in Delaware and the surrounding area. You can trust one of our knowledgeable REALTORS to guide you through the home-buying process - or as we like to say - make your home and investment dreams come true!
While the process of purchasing a home is specific to your needs and circumstances, the level of customer service you expect to receive should exceed your expectations. Our goal at Patterson-Schwartz is to create such a pleasurable experience that we earn your future business.
If you've worked with us before, find your sales associate here. If not, we're also more than happy to help find an agent that meets your needs, begin here.
To help you get started on the home buying process, we have assembled a seasonal guide covering topics of interest to our buyers.
The current guide includes:
- What’s Happening in the Housing Market?
- How the Supply of Homes for Sale Is Changing
- What Past Recessions Tell Us About the Housing Market
- Top Reasons To Own Your Home
- Why Buying a Home May Make More Sense Than Renting
- Homeownership Wins over Time
- Tips To Reach Your Homebuying Goals This Spring
- Pre-Approval in 2023: What You Need To Know
- WA Crucial First Step: Mortgage Pre-Approval
- Things To Avoid After Applying for a Mortgage
- A Real Estate Expert Gives You Clarity in Today’s Housing Market