About Paul Greenholt
As a life-long resident of New Castle County, DE and Chester County, PA, and a University of Delaware graduate, I understand what it means to be LOCAL.
Some quick "get to know me" points:
- a full-time real estate agent listing and selling real estate in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- a Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS). What this means to you is I excel at managing the complexities of working with an employer's specific plan to find my relocation clients the right home in the right area. On the listing side, I am trained to be tuned into the intricacies of appropriately marketing a relocation home and maximizing that multi-faceted process.
- lived in the area for my entire life: Wilmington, New Castle, Newark, and Hockessin, DE and Kennett Square, PA.
- 35 years of experience in managing and directing sales, honed my negotiation skills, management of complicated processes, and, most importantly, attentiveness to and excellent care of my clients.
- graduate of the Peak Producers Program, which helped me further develop my service skills.
- in my first year as a real estate agent, I earned two awards: Rookie REALTOR® of the Year and Regional Award Winner. (These awards are based on sales and customer service in my first year.)
- 2020, 2021 and 2022 Realty Alliance Award recipient (criteria is $5.9M in sales volume or 16 units, which equates to the top 15% of my company).
- 2021 and 2022 New Castle County Board of REALTORS® $5 Million Dollar Club (earned by selling over 5 million in sales per year).
In the last three years alone, I successfully closed over $20 million in sales and assisted dozens of local buyers and sellers. When it comes to finding the right home in the tri-county area, because of my life-long residency, you can count on me to work smart to find or list your home for the best possible price in your desired time frame.